Bag Making is So Much Fun


Happy Sunday to everybody!


 This is my third bag of the year! Guess to prove it I should show the other two... I'll do it some other time. I made this for a friend's birthday, she's a quilter like me and she loves blue, so of course the color picking was so easy when I saw this fabric on the shelves of the shop where I work!


I love this bamboo handlers. It was so fun to hand sew the fabric part that holds them! For that I used transparent thread because I wanted it to be an invisible seam!

 The outer fabric is a quilting cotton fabric "Essentials" by Wilmington Prints. The inside is a cotton fabric I bought in a fabric store which I immediately loved! It's so charming!


As you can see it's the perfect pattern to have 2 bags in one! Yay!


And here we have a matching boxie pouch to have a set. I think this fabric is gorgeous because it has a lot of lovely shades of light and dark blue. Truly gorgeous!

I'm having the best time ever making bags from the book I bought. Best purchase ever! And guess what? Now I'm going to sew another bag, a different one, because another birthday is coming!
Take care!
 








Commenti

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Some Sewing for Me!

My Spooky Spiderweb Wall Hanging Quilt

A Kindle Cover