I'm Back and My Tiny Sewing Space


Hi and welcome back! I've been away a few days and then I had some personal issues and that's why I haven't been able to open my blog earlier.

I did find a lot of hours for my big hand quilting project though! No pics yet because it's a special gift.

Today I found some time to organize my little sewing corner. 
I sew in the kitchen, I have 5 huge plastic transparent boxes where I keep my fabrics, my batting, some interface and some supplies and a box with UFOs (UnFinished Objects) and WIPs (Work In Progress). That is a very important box to keep everything organized!


Where I used to have olive oil, seasonings and vinegar now I've found a special place for the things I use most often while sewing and quilting. In this way I have more space on the table for my sewing machine. I'm very pleased! It's so tiny but I'm incredibly happy with it!

Have a nice day of Sewing :)


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Some Sewing for Me!

My Spooky Spiderweb Wall Hanging Quilt

Happy New Year! Let's hope 2018 is a good one